Thursday, March 20, 2008

mind vs mussel

" That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!" - Calvin


18:24 me: hey why so confused?
A: its that point in life...
18:25 me: haha yeah well i'm kinda there to but not trying to think too much bout it...
A: choices, reality and the will to accept both
18:26 me: well the reality is as ur choices will be...
A: precisely and the choices needs to be dealt with what u choose ur reality to be...
18:27 fact is, i dont know what i want my reality to be
and that leaves me nothing but to be in a state of confusion
18:28 me: hehe yeah thats the root cause really...but after bout a year of pondering n coming to no single conclusion i've let instinct take over...n so far i'm doing good hehehe
18:29 A: instinct... rt...thats something to start with id guess
me: yeah see in the end of the day ud never be happy till it felt right somewhere deep down...
18:30 whether u know whats gonna happen or not
18:31 n as long as ur not neurotic enough to mope over ur mistakes ...something good will come of it anyway :P
A: i like the last statement
one needs to keep moving on...
learning along the way
18:32 me: exactly ...we tend to overthink n screw ourselves up over something we'd be laughing at a few years from now
A: absolutely...
18:33 me: so might as well be happy with what u have for the moment n hope for the best hehehe
A: no rgrets at the end of the day.... and a feeling to want to wake up in the morning... to want to be at ur best...whatever the reason
18:34 man... we almost sound like aritotle and plato having a discussion over chai
but meaninful in all what we said
18:35 me: hhaha u should be here then the weather is absolutely lovely!!!...sudden rain...
A: man... london... reainin and me freezing my brains off
me: hmmm yeah i think u need to be an architect for a good couple of years to feel the way we do...hahaha
18:36 A: on that note... i will now go and try prepare some food... lunch is what i would call it
happy holi..
me: hehe good luck with that....
18:37 yeah happy holi/good fri/id/papeti!
how cool is that?
A: awesome
enjoy urself...
me: u too :)
A: hi to moy when u meet him...
me: will do
A: take care brinds
laters then
me: he still wants ur mums mussels recipe though
:P
18:38 adios
A: grand mums
me: hehe
well u have created a monster never the less :P tc

2 comments:

Pickle Brain said...

I love this.. who are you chatting with? you guys pretty much spoke about many things i think of.. :)

vandana said...

hey love that...some food for thought!!