Friday, July 3, 2009

I wonder If it is possible for a love affair to last forever...


Maybe it's bad karma, it is however ironic. I am a sarcastic bitch. I'm not malicious or anything nor do i suffer from any complex, inferior or otherwise. It is just the way I am. Perhaps I have hurt a sentiment or two and bruised an ego or a dozen, I never did it intentionally. I try to control myself but I must admit I do enjoy it. And am rewarded with a quiet chuckle ever so often. But as Karna was cursed to have his powers fail him when me needs them the most. S does not get sarcasm. It has no effect on him rather. It leaves me slightly piqued but more so because I find it endearing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm.... interesting. now u wait!

Velvetta said...

Are you serious?
A post with the same name?

Wow.